Hi friends, here's a quick demo on how to dress your mini loom in point-form, photos and video form. Dressing your loom is also called 'warping' your loom, or 'warping up' your loom.
Scroll to the bottom for the video!
How to dress your Everlea Mini Loom:
- With your yarn, wrap around the first notch on one beam of your loom, from the back of the beam to the front, four times.
2. Draw your yarn down to the matching notch on the parallel bar (aka the other side of the loom)
3. Hinge your yarn between the first notch and second notch on that beam. Do not wrap around the back of your loom.
4. Draw your yarn down to the matching notch on the parallel bar.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you've filled as much of the loom as you like. This will determine the width of your weaving.
6. Finish by wrapping your yarn around the final notch four times, and cut the yarn.