Everlea Mini Loom - Walnut
The Everlea Mini Loom is made in-house with beautiful black walnut wood, and designed for small scale tapestry weaving for weavers of all levels.
Handcrafted in British Columbia with black walnut wood, the Everlea Mini Loom is a beautiful mini, handheld loom for weaving pieces under 4" wide and 7" tall. It is perfect companion for traveling as it can fit in most purses easily, and is praised for its comfortability and aesthetic.
About the loom:
- Size: 8" H x 5" W
- Ends per inch (dents): 6 and 12 on this one loom
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Material: 100% walnut wood
- Designed and made entirely in-house here at the Everlea Yarn studio.
- Included with your loom is illustrated instructions for how to dress your loom. See our free video tutorials HERE
- Currently Everlea Tapestry Looms come with free access to my Intro to Tapestry class which I recorded live via Zoom, as well as the accompanying ebook. Look for the download code in your loom box
Find my Everlea Mini Loom in maple wood HERE