Tiny Tapestries ~ Gibsons BC, August 13th
Join me in at the Gibsons Market on Sunday August 13th for a quick yet thorough introduction to tapestry weaving on mini looms. You will make a tiny tapestry and mount it on a magnet or pin!
Sunday August 13, 2023
Gibsons Market 473 Gower Point Rd.
About the workshop:
Learn the art of designing for and weaving tapestry using our handcrafted Everlea Mini Loom and a gorgeous array of naturally dyed yarns.
Introduction to Tapestry Weaving is a chock-full workshop which introduces new weavers to the fundamentals of tapestry. You will leave the workshop having learned how to build shapes and blend colours, while also trying some 'magic' techniques. There's more to learn than you think. Join me!
You will get to use and take home the following materials, as pictured below:
- A handcrafted wooden Everlea Mini Loom (dark or blond)
- Your choice of five colourways of my Everlea Worsted Card Bobbins
- Two tapestry needles
- Magnet or pin to mount your finished tapestry
After the workshop you will get access to the following support materials:
- Janna's downloadable e-book with custom illustrations
- Access to an online recording of the tapestry class as previously taught on Zoom.