Everlea Tapestry Loom Kit
The Everlea Tapestry Loom is our most comfortable, and largest hand-held loom! It is made in-house with maple upper and lower beams for durability, and yellow cedar center beams optimally spaced for the most comfortable hand-held weaving.
What you get:
- One maple Everlea Tapestry Loom (11"h X 8"w)
- 6 Everlea Worsted Card Bobbins in various naturally dyed colourways (42g, 91y [72m] total)
- 1 cotton warp card bobbin
- An Everlea Weaving Needle
- Illustrated instructions for how to dress your Everlea Tapestry Loom
- FREE access to my two-hour Intro to Tapestry workshop and accompanying ebook. Look for the download code in your loom box.
About the loom:
- Size: 11" H x 8" W
- Dents: 6 or 12 per-inch on this one loom
- Weight: 4.5 oz
Material: maple (upper and lower) and cedar (center)
Designed and made entirely in-house here at the Everlea studio.
About Everlea Worsted Card Bobbins
100% Merino wool sourced from New Zealand, Everlea Worsted is spun in Canada and then dyed by Janna with plant dyes in British Columbia. Weave Everlea Worsted on this loom singly warped at 6 ends-per-inch (EPI). Learn more about warping your loom HERE.
There are 7g and 13 yards (12 metres) on each Everlea Worsted Card Bobbin. Read more at: https://www.everleayarn.ca/collections/tapestry-weaving-tools-accessories/products/everlea_mini_loom_kit_maple_wood